Our expanded banquet rooms and facilities are a great place to have your next meeting, luncheon party, get together or
reception. You are sure to please everyone with menu selections from our buffet and banquet menu. Our private, warmly
decorated rooms are available for a nominal fee of $2.00 per person. Room sizes vary from 12-100 and three rooms are available.
Room A - Charleston up to 40 without a buffet
Room B - Charleston up to 30 without a buffet
Room AB- Charleston to 100 without a buffet
Room C - Courier and Ivies up to 60 without a buffet
- Banquet menus, room arrangements and other details pertaining to your function should be finalized two (2) weeks prior to the function date.
We require a final attendance guarantee 48 hours prior to your scheduled function. If no final guarantee is received, we will consider the number indicated on the original contract to be the correct and guaranteed number of guests. (The guarantee is not subject to reduction after this two-day deadline.)
- We offer a complete selection of beverages to compliment your function. It is our policy that no alcoholic beverages may be brought onto our facilities from outside sources.
- There is a $2.00 per person room charge for the use of the banquet room. You will be billed for the number of guests that arrive. Banquet rooms cannot be used for press conferences without written permission from management.
Sales Tax & Gratuity
- A 6% Kentucky Sales Tax and 18% Gratuity will be added to each check.
- Linen napkins are furnished at no charge. Linen tablecloths per 8' table are $4.00 each; linen tablecloths for the round tables are $10.00 each.
- Arrangements for freshly cut centerpieces and decorations should be made with your local florist. We will be happy to work with them in arranging a suitable time for decorating. No confetti, please.
Audio Visual Equipment & Services
- As a courtesy, we provide one microphone, lectern and screen at no charge. LCD projector and TV available for rental from a local company; call for pricing.
- Payment for all services is due at the time of completion, unless prior arrangements have been made.